Sunday, February 6, 2011

#83 CHECK!

Well, today I completed #83 on my list which was to create a gratitude journal. Here's a look!


This is the cover. This paper is from a page kit from Paper Studio...way too cute! The flowers I grunged up with Distress Ink, Walnut Stain I think. I also misted them with Electric Blue Glimmer Mist. The lettering is from the Paper Studio page kit and the tag is Studio 112. I also went around the edges of the book with Distress Ink and misted the cover with Viva Pink and Silver Sugar Glimmer Mist.

















A close up. I tried to emboss some white stems and leaves for the flowers but I'm just experimenting with embossing and I don't know if it was the embossing pen I was using or what but I just couldn't get the powder to stick. I also wasn't happy because the pen said it wasn't tinted but you can definitely see where the ink was.

Now that my Gratitude journal is made, I can work on Goal #84 and write in it once a week. Feels good to have one done already! Only 100 more to go! SB





No comments:

Post a Comment